NEW PICS!!

Well, school is coming and since I was taking Owen's two year pics I decided to do all the kids at the same time. Makes it easier to do only one picture day. The kids had a lot of fun choosing fun spots and choosing some of the poses. And since I caught them all in good moods and the fact that they just love the camera it was an easy task to get good pictures. I had a lot of fun taking them and more fun laughing after, when I looked at them. Choosing a photo however, is a bit difficult. Maybe you all can help with some of the decision.






All the kids
















Kids in the river










Owen





Owen, not the biggest smile but look at those eyes!




















Now I don't know, Big smile? Lol
















Morgan






Here is my little photogenic one, perfect smile every time.




















And good at posing













Kelby






















I love this smile!

















Taylor


Man she is getting to old!
























Love this one, but still looks to old!



3 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

Great pictures!! I love Taylor's hair, it looks so pretty.

Troy and Mandy said...

You are correct...your kids are looking so old! I can't believe how grown up they all are. Those are all great pics :)

Maria said...

So cute! I LOVE Owen's scrunched up nose picture. Darling!