My Yard, All In Bloom!

I have been wanting to get these pictures up for a long time, but since we have been crazy busy all summer it is happening now. Which actually has made the pictures better since everything bloomed late this year. My Aunt Natalie came at the beginning of the summer and helped me get a good start and I have enjoyed being in the yard ever since. It has been so fun learning how to care for everything and learning about each plant. I love the way my yard turned out and now I know what I want for next year as well.



My wild flowers, I love how these grow in all directions, definitely wild.


Peonies, wild flowers, and other varieties.




Dogwood, Maple tree, Columbines, impatiens

1 comment:

Shara said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait for my yard to have some color next year.