SCHOOL AND DINOSAURS

Morgan had her first day of school and loved it! She was so excited to go and was a little nervous but warmed up fast. She has a great teacher, she has the softest voice and Morgan loves that she smiles a lot. It has been so weird for mommy being home with one kid and since it is Owens nap time I am left alone. Crazy!



DINOSAURS!
This week we went to the dinosaur park with grandma, The weather ended up being perfect after raining all day. We had not been there in a few years, so the kids were super excited. Owen loved the noises from the dinosaurs and ever since he wakes up saying "roar, roar, mom! Roar!" Over and over. I ask what he wants and he does it again, so I ask, "Do you want to go see the dinosaurs?" He nods. He loved it!


1 comment:

Troy and Mandy said...

How fun! I can't believe Morgan is already in school. That would be weird now only having one kid at home when you have been so used to always having at least 2. That's great though...you are probably getting a little more "me" time here and there! Morgan sure looks cute in her school outfit. I can't wait for you guys to come down and visit soon :)