PLAY'IN AROUND

I forgot to put these pics on the last blog they were on my other camera, so here you are!

This is actually really funny. My kids have never seen an Ice Cream truck come down the road. So when I told them they could buy ice cream if they want they were so excited to buy it from the Ice Cream man, right in front of our house. So of course I had to get a picture of there first time and probably the last, they were $2.00 each!


OLD OR YOUNG, YOU CAN STILL HAVE FUN!

Taylor was out jumping on Grandma and grandpas tramp last week and got grandpa to join her for the first time. They were having so much fun Morgan joined in.


AT THE ZOO
After we had Owens Birthday party, Brittany and Christian stayed over and we went to the zoo the next day. It was us my mom and Jeff,
Brittany, Christian, Cody and his friend Shannon. The kids had a great time, and Owen loved seeing all the animals, especially the bears. And he really loved the bird show and watching them fly right over his head.
Nana,
Papa, and the kids
The gang at the zoo

No comments: